The Grand Rapids Public Library Foundation graciously accepts a variety of donation types to support unique library collections, programming and events. For more information on ways to give, see below.
- Endowment Fund Gifts - Endowment Fund Gifts build a strong base for the future to ensure the library receives consistent, continued support. Contact us here with your questions!
- Special Projects - Donations to special projects will support new library efforts including: the digitization of the Robinson Studio Collection and the Peninsular Club Archives and African American and Hispanic Heritage programming.
- Corporate and Foundation Support - Funding from corporations and foundations provide incredible assistance to the Grand Rapids Public Library. From supplying the newest technology to our community members to assisting with the continuation of valuable community programs, these donations allow the library to grow and expand.
- Bequest in a Will or Living Trust - You can honor your lasting love for the Grand Rapids Public Library by creating a provision in a will or living trust that names the Grand Rapids Public Library Foundation as a beneficiary. Planned Gifts can show a lifetime of caring and can be made through your will, a gift of property, life insurance, stocks or annuities.
- Matching Gifts - Are you considering making a donation to the Grand Rapids Public Library Foundation? Thank you for your generous gift! Check to see if your employer has a matching contribution policy to help maximize the power and reach of your donation. The process is simple and we will be glad to help. Contact us here with questions.
- General, Unrestricted Contributions - These contributions support all facets of the Grand Rapids Public Library and are directed to where the need is greatest. Gifts of any amount are needed and extremely appreciated.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - This contract through the Grand Rapids Community Foundation provides the donor or a loved one with fixed payments for life in exchange for a charitable gift.
- Honor Gifts & Memorial Gifts - Celebrate one of life's special occasions - birthdays, graduations, anniversaries - or commemorate the life of a loved one with a contribution to the library's collection. This book or other necessary library collection item will be marked to recognize the honoree.
Interested in learning more? Contact us here!
Make a donation today!