Your valuable donation to the Grand Rapids Public Library Foundation will help to aid in the continued growth of the Grand Rapids Public Library. Discover the various funds, projects and collections that need contributions. Make a donation today!
- Named Funds - These restricted endowment funds with a minimum gift of $50,000 are used to fund programs and services. Steps are taken to match the donors area of interest with the library's greatest needs.
- Meijer Family Fund - Gifts to this fund help support programs targeted towards the advancement of children.
- Edsko and Claire Hekman Family Fund - Donations to this integral fund support childrens' programming at the Grand Rapids Public Library.
- Vander Veen Center for the Book - The Vander Veen Center for the Book was established in 1997 to promote books, reading, libraries and literacy.
- Titche Family Fund - This valuable fund supports reference services such as Reference USA, a detailed information database used for the advancement of entrepreneurship in the Small Business Resource Center.
- Doug & Maria DeVos Foundation Fund - Give the gift of literacy, a donation to the Doug & Maria DeVos Foundation Fund supports literacy programming for all age groups, early childhood through adult.
- Dyer-Ives Foundation Poetry Fund - Supports the Dyer-Ives Foundation Annual Kent County Poetry Competition for students of all ages and the Grand Rapids Poet Laureate who is an ambassador for poetry, creating programs and projects to foster the writing and reading of poetry by the public.
- Lewis Stuart Local History Fund - Support Grand Rapids' local history with a donation to the Lewis Stuart Local History Fund. All gifts support the local, Michigan and Northwest history collection.
- Skendzel Intern Fund - Your gifts will fund the continued development of the library's Polish and/or Catholic collection.
- Helen E. Conger Collection Fund - Your donation allows for the purchasing and maintenance of materials on the history of Grand Rapids, Kent County, the State of Michigan, American Indians of Michigan, the areas surrounding Lake Michigan and the genealogy of Grand Rapids and/or Michigan families.
- Ladies Literary Club - Gifts to this fund document and index the Grand Rapids Public Library's archives on the LLC history and tradition. Donations also fund related enhancement programs and services at the library.
- Nokomis Foundation Legacy Fund - Your donation allows for purchasing and preserving books and other items related to Grand Rapids women's history and/or women's studies.
- Cutler-Nordmark Memorial Fund - Contributions to the Cutler-Nordmark Memorial Fund allow for the continued acquisition, preservation and dissemination of literary works located in the library's rare books collection.
- Audibook and eAudiobook Fund - This fund assists the purchase of new audiobook titles and gives a wide spectrum of library patrons access to important and popular books.
Interested in learning more? Contact us here!